Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hi there friends,

Dropping by to say that my New Years resolutions are (Big Surprise!!!) moving along nicely. How are yours doing? I'm being very analytical about losing weight. Discovered some major food allergies that are requiring attention. Did you know that sensitivity to certain foods can cause you to hold on to excess weight? You have to stop eating those foods for a while and get some treatment from an allergist. My doctor uses sub-lingual drops to de-sensitize his patients to those troublesome substances. No big deal. Good news for me is that I am not allergic to coffee. Bad news is that I am allergic to cow's milk, therefore, no ICE CREAM!!! Is this divine justice or what? Maybe it's just a bad joke. At any rate, I'm not going near the stuff. We're often allergic to our addictions. I'm also exercising, and tackling projects one by one. Focus is the challenge.

Want to share something with you that is not directly connected to the design of your home. This time, it's the design of your over all well being. Are you familiar with EFT? EFT is a fascinating new discovery. Basically it is an emotional version of acupuncture, but no needles. You just tap with your fingertips on certain meridians to relieve pain, overcome phoebias, lose weight, feel happier, and some claim that it can even cure serious disease such as cancer. I'm not sticking my neck out to claim that, but hey, why not? There is a fellow on TV, a Paul McKenna, ( I think that's his name) who has been helping people to overcome addictions and lose weight and keep it off once and for all. He's using EFT, but he doesn't call it that. One of the women he's helped, due to a miserable divorce, was compulsively eating five pounds of chocolate a day. Can anyone really eat that much chocolate? Anyway, in a few minutes, he helped relieve her of her chocolate addiction. My allergist and holistic physician are both very familiar with EFT. They are in the process of learning how to use it to the benefit of their patients. I believe you can treat yourself though. To learn about EFT, go into www.emofree.com/newcomer.html. Let me know what you already know about EFT and what you think.

To your health and happiness,

As ever,

Joan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home