Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dear Friends,

Where does the time go? Seems as if we go from one holiday to the next. Very happy to see spring arrive. Our crocus is blooming and the daffodils are in bud.

Happy St Patrick's Day to all of you! Don't forget to wear green tomorrow.

Karen and I have been busy making spring/summer product selections for Shopsicle. Hope you like what we picked out. We found some really beautiful accessories, and wonderful color. Great color! I'm still looking around for really good printed soft goods accessories such as placemats and napkins. I'm very tired of the "fire sale" look. Aren't you? We have some gorgeous needlepoint pillows . Click on Home Accents in Shopsicle, and go into livingroom and bed and bath.

If you haven't yet signed up for our newsletters, what are you waiting for? The next letter is going to be about "hot trends" and choosing furniture. The newsletters are full of good useful information and they are our gift to you. So join in, sign up and enjoy.

I want to thank all of you for your much appreciated patronage and good wishes. Keep sending us those letters and be sure to keep us on our toes.

My best wishes always. J.

3 Comments:

Blogger shopsicle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopsicle has become a habit! I browse often, and have found some really good gifts - keep up the good work! Jan C.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site. Lots of information. Articles are informative and amusing. The products you are selling are top of the line. Beautiful. I would buy all of it if I could. I have purchased from Shipley and Sur La Table and am delighted with everything. Thank you for your work. Paulette B. from CA

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home