Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hi Friends!

Never done this before, but I'm really excited about being able to communicate with all of you.

As soon as I get comfortable with this format, I will write you all about some great new design finds and ideas. We think a blog is more fun than a forum, and certainly a lot easier.

I'm actually testing this "brand new blog".

Might even share with you some of what's going on in my studio. Yes, I'm a painter.

Hey, maybe, you'd even enjoy having a recipe or two. Karen and I are pretty good cooks. Learned from a master, our mom. She was a genius in the kitchen! I mean that.

Shopsicle has been occupying "center stage" and every free moment of our lives lately. We're trying to develop a great website and make it as much fun as we can.

A friend just invited me to dinner and a movie tonight. Wow, it's just what the doctor ordered.

The website has been a real hoot for Karen and me. As you probably already know, we are product designers. We love all things having to do with home and family. We want Shopsicle to reflect our passion.

Send us any requests or any questions you may have or ideas you would like to share with us, and we will be happy to respond. Looking forward to our next chat.

Best regards, Joan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joan and Karen,
It was so good to see you and all the family at the party. I just took a little time to visit your new web sight and think it is great. I will tell Katy and Cynthia about it and the party. John and I got home about 11 and he is off for a 3 day sales meeting down on the shore. Good luck on your new venture. Love Carol

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home